Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ju Ju Be Be Right Back



Out of all of the Ju Ju Be bags this one is my favorite!  I love using it for days when we are going to be out for a while, sleepovers at Grandma's house, theme parks, regular parks, swimming, vacationing, or just to the grocery store because it's comfortable on my back and won't take up space in the cart.  I love how much it packs without looking too huge.  I love that I don't have to worry about it getting dirty because I can throw it in the washing machine. Most of all I love that it's lightweight, padded on my back and shoulders and it's just comfortable.  If you don't like to wear your bags back pack style then obviously this is not the bag for you, but since it's my favorite way to carry my bags, this one works excellent for me:)


The straps are adjustable and ergonomically correct, so they follow the shape of your body instead of digging into your shoulders.  The back of the straps and the back of the bag have a soft, mesh padding that is breathable and comfortable to wear even if the bag is fully packed.  Living in Las Vegas I sweat enough as it is, so having the back with a breathable material is pretty excellent.


The bag has a tall, thin appearance compared to the Ju Ju Be BFF that has a short, wide look to it when packed.  There is a bottle pocket on each side and D rings on both sides to attach the bag to your stroller/shopping cart.  I love this feature and find it's really easy to access the things we need when it's hanging beautifully on the stroller:)


There is a long, thin zippered compartment on the back that stores the memory foam changing pad.  I also love this pocket for books, a tablet, mail, medical records, or anything else thin that I would like to keep safe.


The bottle pockets are great because they can extend to fit large water bottles.  My camel-back fits in this pocket great and it doesn't look like it's too bog for the bag.  Since both my boys no longer need bottles I usually just bring a large water bottle for all of us to share.  These pockets are also lined with 3M Thinsulate which will help keep bottles cold, or warm if you would like.  Hopefully we can bring hot chocolate with us soon, if Vegas will ever cool down:)


The top of the bag has an awesome grab handle that goes all the way across the top of the bag.  Even if the bag is heavy, this handle is strong enough for the job and it makes it so easy to grab in out out of the car.  


Right behind the grab handle there is a really cool pocket, some people call it the secret pocket.  It is not too deep, so it's perfect for things you need to grab quickly without digging through your bag.  I use it for wipes because I am always grabbing for a wipe, mainly the boogie ones because my youngest is a booger monster:)  Some people like this spot for their wallet, some like to put all their diaper changing needs here and many people fill this pocket with snacks.  The possibilities are endless!


On the front of the bag there is a smaller felt lined pocket that is perfect for a cell phone, or a smaller camera.  I like to keep my phone in this pocket because it's safe and easily accessible.


Now on to the mommy pocket.  There is a key clip for keys, a sunglasses holder, a long mesh pocket and a small water resistant pocket.  This is pretty much your purse area of the bag.  It's plenty of space to keep my things organized including my wallet, checkbook, lip products, pens, keys, and feminine products.


The very front of the bag has a small flap pocket that closes with a snap.  It has a place for a picture, or you could put your information card there in case the bag gets lost.


As you can see this pocket is not very large and I don't put much in here besides receipts.


The bottom of the bag doesn't have any kind of protection which is a bummer, but the whole thing can be machine washed, so I guess it's not that big of a deal on this bag.


The inside is lined with Agion which is antimicrobial, so nothing gross will linger in your bag if you spill something.  There is one long mesh pocket on the back and top has the two elastic bands that will help you to store wipes, a snack tower, blanket, or a small pouch that you need easy access to.


The other side of the bag has a long zippered mesh pocket that is perfect for storing extra clothes, shoes, burp cloths, etc.  In the winter I will use this pocket for jackets and possibly a small muslin blanket.


The be right back packs like a suitcase.  It's nice and open so that you can really see everything and organize it easily.


I find that this bag works best when it's packed with smaller organizational bags.  I have diapering needs in the quick, medical needs in the bag at the top and snacks in the last bag.

Overall this is a great choice for a diaper bag with many great features, especially if you are looking for a backpack.  Ju Ju Be has a lot of options when it comes to colors for this bag as well, so I'm sure you will be able to find a color you like in this style.  

Pros and Cons

Pros:
  • lightweight
  • machine washable
  • comfortable to wear
  • many pockets for organization
  • smooth zippers with metal hardware
  • thermal bottle pockets
  • comes with changing pad
  • mommy pocket
  • easily attaches to stroller
  • comes in many colors
Cons:
  • not many carrying options
  • no protection on the bottom
  • not many pockets in the main compartment

3 comments:

  1. What's your favorite back pack? I'm looking for a 2 kid bag. I like everything you review and don't know what to get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cassandra:) So far This has been my absolute favorite backpack just because you can fit a lot, it's super easy to clean after being outside with it all day, it's durable, comfortable and cute. Having a backpack is the best especially with two:) I am currently working on a review for the skip hop forma backpack and that bag is at a much lower price point, but it has some great space and features as well, so keep an eye out for that review!

      Delete
  2. This is your favorite???? Since you know me and we produce the same brand of baby over and over (lol) is this the style i want?

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Banner COde