Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ju Ju Be BFF




The BFF by Ju Ju Be is one of the most popular and best selling bags that they carry.  It is very versatile and great for moms with one or two kids.  I love how light it is and the many, many pockets for organization!  If you are a mom who likes the option of carrying a bag backpack style, or messenger style, then this is the bag for you!  



The picture above gives you a good idea of all the pockets and features that this bag has to offer.  Some of my favorite features of this bag are the gusseted sides to keep things from falling out of the bag, the metal feet on the bottom of the bag to protect it and of course the multiple ways to carry this bag.


Nice Light colored linings are always in Ju Ju Be bags


The mommy pocket has great organization, but if I put my zip around wallet in this pocket with my sunglasses and everything else it gets a little tight.


Open pocket on the back where the changing pad goes and you can see the metal hardware where the backpack straps attach.


I love the bottle pockets because they are nice and thick, but also stretchy to fit larger water bottles as well.


The messenger strap is great because it has a soft pad with slip grip on the bottom so you will be comfortable and it won't fall off:)

I love the shape of the bag when it is empty.  It looks really cute and is comfortable on your back, but when it is filled up it sticks out way off your back and in my opinion, it is not as cute.  

It worked pretty well for me with one child, but after I had my second, this bag was really squished with stuff.  Even though all the organization in the bag still makes it easy to find everything, it was just too full for my liking and I guess I don't mind when bags are full, but I don't like when the bag looks super bulky and this one does.  Now that my oldest is out of diapers and doesn't need much, I find that this one is working for me again and I am liking the style and how it wears with less bulk in the bag.

This bag works wonderfully for some moms and they love it!  I know some moms who make this nag work for multiples, but for me it was a little small for 2 in diapers.  If you are spending a good amount of money on a bag I feel like you should really LOVE everything about it.

Ultimately this is a wonderful bag with all the bells and whistles you could want for a diaper bag.  This is one of those bags that I think you need to try out for yourself and see if it works for you and your packing style.

Pros and Cons to the BFF

Pros:
  • multiple ways to carry the bag ( backpack, or messenger style)
  • gusseted sides
  • tons of pockets for organization
  • mommy pocket with key fob and sunglasses pocket
  • soft fabric pocket for phone, or camera
  • insulated bottle pockets
  • comes with a memory foam changing pad
  • feet to protect the bottom
  • nice hardware with bling on the zipper pulls
  • lightweight bag
  • machine washable
Cons:
  • gets very bulky when packed
  • sticks out far off your back and makes it a little uncomfortable
  • can't really be used after baby is out of diapers like some diaper bags can be (some just look like a larger purse)
  • doesn't fit a ton for multiple kids
Here are a few other colors this bag comes in ( They have tons of print options for this bag, so just check out the Ju Ju Be website)

                                          



















1 comment:

  1. Wanting a back pack. Love the look of this but seeing your post about it getting bulky and not big enough once you had Ryder made me nervous! What is your top choice back pack for cute and comfort and versatile and big enough for 2!??

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Banner COde