Thursday, August 13, 2015

Timi and Leslie Rachel



Timi and Leslie Rachel in Caramel

Timi and Leslie is a really fashionable and affordable line of diaper bags.  All their bags are made to look like larger purses, which is excellent because that's what a lot of moms want these days.  All their bags are made of quality materials, great details and plenty of functionality.

This Rachel bag is one of my personal favorites because of the braiding detail on the handles.  They are different and fun, plus they are not uncomfortable to wear because of their thickness.  The bag can be worn with the tote straps or a detachable long messenger strap.  I wish there was a backpack option like the Lily Jade Madeline or Elizabeth, but still comfortable to carry.  It doesn't seem too heavy when packed, or look bulky which I really like.


The back has a generous size zipper where I could actually fit my full size wallet.  That is really nice that I don't have to get in the main compartment of my bag for my wallet, but it is still safe and secure on the outside.  Big pockets rock!

You can see that the top opens with a zip, but I like how the zipper doesn't just go straight across.  It goes in a U shape to make seeing what you need and getting things inside easier.


There are two small turn-lock pockets on the front and right behind them are zippered pockets.  I like these pockets for my phone, keys, lip products, and they are even big enough that you could fit a pen diagonally if you wanted to. 


The inside is a nice light, wipe-able material that reminds me of a windbreaker.  I love that it's easy to clean, but compared to other bags that I have had,  this color is quite boring.  If they had even printed their logo on the fabric that would have made it look more high end and exciting.  It's the little details that I love, especially when you spend a hundred dollars plus for a bag.

There is one large open pocket on one side with a zippered pocket right behind it and then you have four elastic pockets surrounding the rest of the interior.  There is also a key clip, which is a nice feature, but it's just easier for me to put my keys on one of the outside pockets.


The bottom has feet! I love when companies think to do this so that the bag is just a little more protected because it will be on the ground a lot.


My favorite thing about this company is all the extras they put into all their bags.  You get a change pad, wet bag, insulated bottle holder, stroller straps and a really cute mommy clutch!  Genius!

Overall this is a great bag for a mommy who wants to look classy, but also wants the functionality and space of a diaper bag.  It's not made of leather, but I felt the materials were of great quality.  Its easy to clean, comes with great extras, and it's cute, so I don't think you can really go wrong with this bag:)

Pros and Cons:

Pros:
  • beautiful details
  • good space
  • wipe-able interior
  • 5 extras
  • feet on bottom
  • not too heavy
  • comfortable to wear
Cons:
  • no backpack option
  • lining color 
  • can't think of another one...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Banner COde