Friday, September 5, 2014

Ju Ju Be- Be Light


This bag is not technically a diaper bag, but it is a smaller tote bag that can be used for pretty much anything.  I absolutely love these light bags because for one they are super light, the handles are nice and long, so it is comfortable to carry and there are a lot of cute colors you can get this bag in.



There are two long pockets on the front that go down the whole length of the bag.  I can fit bottles in here and even a larger water bottle for me if I wanted to.


The linings on the inside are nice and bright just like all the Ju Ju Be bags:)


You get the same nice hardware with a little rhinestone on the zipper and I love that this bag closes with a zipper and not just a snap.  It just helps to keep everything more secure.


The inside is very roomy and if I pack it right, I can pretty much get everything in my regular diaper bag into this bag nicely.  I also like the zippered pocket in the back because I keep mommy essentials there and they are easily accessible.


The bag is made with these little loops on the sides so that you can add a messenger strap if you prefer to carry your bags cross body.

Pros and Cons

Pros:
  • super light
  • machine washable
  • light lining
  • antimicrobial treatment in the bag
  • insulated bottle pockets on front
  • stuff-able
  • comfortable to wear
Cons:
  • not enough organizational pockets ( I wish there was a big pocket on the back of the bag to put stuff like mail, books, and hand and face wipes.  I also wish there was another little pocket on the front for my phone.  Most Ju Ju Be bags have a little felt lined pocket for your phone, but sadly this one does not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Banner COde