Friday, June 27, 2014

Ju Ju Be Be Quick


The "Be Quick" has to be one of my favorite items that Ju Ju Be makes.  They are the perfect little organizational tool for all your diapering needs.  I use them for all sorts of things though like toys, toiletries, extra clothing, nursing items and even snacks.  When there are not very many pockets in the bag I am using like the Petunia Pickle Bottom Satchel, or the Ju Ju Be Super Be, I use the Be Quick.  Plus if you are like me and have more than one bag, they make it really easy to switch bags quickly.  

Quicks have the same great features that all the Ju Ju be bags have like:
  • Machine Washable
  • AgION antimicrobial treatment in the fabric
  • Metal Hardware


The strap on the be quick can be attached to either side of the bag for different carrying options, plus it makes it easy to attach to the stroller if you just need to take your diapering quick with you.


All of the hardware on the Ju Ju be bags are decorated with nice accents like these little gems. It adds a little bling to your bag:)


There is a nice zippered pocket on the inside of the quick to keep smaller items organized.  For example in my nursing quick I would keep lanolin and breast pads in this pocket.


The Be Quick is the best way I have found to keep all my diapering needs (for two boys in diapers) organized.  You would be surprised at how much you can fit in this bad boy.  I have a wipes case, three size 2 diapers, three size 5 diapers, desitin, light changing pad and trash baggies in this one.

Overall, I love using these to stay organized. It has been very nice to just grab my Be Quick and head to the bathroom with my baby rather than take the whole bag.  I would recommend these no matter what bag you decide to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Banner COde